Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caught Lookin' Announcement: Heading To Metszilla.com

After a few coversations about the future of Caught Lookin' and the decision to close down due to difficulties managing the blog by myself, Caught Lookin' has decided to join Metszilla.com and add to their team.

I'll be starting over there relatively soon, and should be back to blogging shortly.  The guys over at Metszilla have been providing some quality content for some time, and both sides felt that this was a great match.  I'm very excited to start over at Metszilla, and look forward to continuing their tradition of quality Mets content.

Thank you for reading Caught Lookin' and I hope those of you that haven't seen Metszilla will come on over and continue to check out my stuff, along with the excellent content the guys at Metszilla already has.  For those of you who already are regular readers of Metszilla, you can look forward to the same Caught Lookin' but with a new Metszilla home.

Thank you for your support, and I'll see you on the 'Zilla side.

No comments:

Post a Comment