Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Historical Day

Today has been a historical day...

An unbelievable last minute goal earlier in the day advanced the U.S. to the world cup knock-out round.  The longest Wimbledon match (and tennis match in general), basically ever, is currently taking place.  With John Isner and Nicolas Mahut tied at 44 GAMES each in the final set...unreal.

But the icing on the cake is the verified rumor, found here, that original Major League writer/director is planning on creating a REAL Major League 3 (not that back to the minors garbage).   According to the article, David S. Ward is also hoping to get more of the original cast back together, as he apparently already is close to having Charlie Sheen on board...

As much as I hate re-makes, I am beyond excited for this because the original was probably my favorite baseball movie ever.  I just hope it's half as awesome as the original.

And I thought Christmas only comes once a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment