Friday, July 30, 2010

Mets vs. D'backs at 7:10: Line Up

Tonight the Mets send Mike Pelfrey to the mound to take on the Diamondbacks and Ian Kennedy at 7:10 in the Citi.  Here is tonight's line up, courtesy of the Mets on twitter:

Reyes-SS
Castillo-2B
Pagan-LF
Wright-3B
Beltran-CF
Davis-1B
Francoeur-RF
Blanco-C
Pelfrey-P

Interesting that Blanco is catching even though Thole is a lefty and Kennedy is a righty.  My guess would be that Jerry is trying to recapture that magic that Hank and Pelf had earlier in the season.  I guess my only real beef here is Castillo hitting second...but I think it's less where he is in the line up and more that HE IS in the line up that's bothering me...

Aren't the Cardinals looking for middle infield help?  Just sayin'...

Either way, Let's Go Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment