Monday, April 19, 2010

Some Things Are Too Good To Ignore: Chan Ho Park Has Diarrhea

In probably one of the more hilarious interviews I have ever seen, Chan Ho Park, here, admits to not feeling well and having diarrhea, not once, not twice, but at least three times.  I got the link from BronxBaseballDaily.com.

My favorite thing is that Chan Ho Park doesn't get why people are laughing at him.

I've always wanted to legitimately tag the words Chan Ho Park and diarrhea in the same post and have it mean something.  This may be the happiest day of my life.

There is only one word for this...PRICELESS.

ALERT:  I am a moron, and while in a rush to get to a work meeting was misspelling the crap out of diarrhea.  My deepest apologies.

2 comments:

  1. Good look out. I was in a rush to run to a meeting when I wrote this. Also, I have never really been good at spelling that word. Unfortunately, it's the only thing I'm not good at with that word.

    ReplyDelete