Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Barajas Era Has Begun...

I'm not down on Barajas, it's too early for that, but I am saying he's not off to a great start...

Here's the tweet from Adam Rubin from the Spring Training game today..."Top 2 vs. Hudson: Tatis flies out. Fernando Martinez singles, erased on Rod Barajas 5-4-3 DP. Barajas is as fast as Ramon Castro."


I really hope this guy handles the staff extraordinarily well, because to be honest if he's "as fast as Ramon Castro" this is just the beginning of the double plays I'm sure.  Obviously it's a little early to start bagging on Barajas, but I really hope we don't get to a point in the season where everyone says, "you know what? Maybe Molina was the better idea.  Even with the extra year."  


If that happens, I will be furious...

No comments:

Post a Comment