Monday, March 15, 2010

Line-Up For Mets/Cardinals This Afternoon

Over at Metsblog, Michael Baron laid out the starting line-up for the Mets against the Cardinals this afternoon at 1:10 at Tradition Field.

Here's the line-up according to Baron:

Luis Castillo, 2B
Ruben Tejada, SS
David Wright, 3B
Mike Jacobs, 1B
Jason Bay, LF
Fernando Martinez, CF
Jeff Francoeur, RF
Rod Barajas, C

Pitching for the Mets today will be Nieve, Niese, K-Rod (spring debut), Misch, Green, Stoner and Dessens.  I doubt we'll see them all, but those are the guys today.

It'll be nice to see K-Rod on the hill, and I like that F-Mart is getting some playing time here, because I'm starting to think he should be an option in CF, even though I know he won't be considered one.  Once again it'll be fun to watch the ever-intriguing Niese/Nieve head to head battle. Should be fun...

I'll be watching on SNY at 1 pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment